chatbox
spammers & haters will be given to Mandrake Adepts - Discord Users If link doesn't work pm admin
Scions of Terre D'Ange
au kusheline rp

Royal
Noble
Night Court
Priesthood
Military
Commoner
Date

Event

TBA

setting - rules - Alias Sorting - biography - claims - members

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[M] Stalking for prey, Mavie nó Jasmine
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 06:12 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Under her, he snaked a little, his erection becoming painful, but that also was part of his pleasure. Later, later, he would seek satisfaction. For now, teasing was good enough.

"I wonder," he whispered, "if you like some pain, my sweet."

He was thinking perhaps he might put some clips on her, see how she liked them. His hand reached to touche her core, one finger slowly adding to hers, seeking out her pearl directly. "I'd adorn you in special jewelry, made for pleasure and pain, and you would be my leopard queen."

As he spoke, his finger shifted against her pearl, pressing, to offer her a more intense sensation.

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 10:53 AM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Mavie could could feel how hard he was under her, and how he moved, as if try to add to his pleasure, or if he just wanted her to know that he was enjoying the show. With this one, it was to tell. And despite it all, it was her one free night of the year, though she had also promised to see him well satisfied. Such a quandry.

His question broke through some of her pleasure, and she opened her eyes but it took her a moment to focus on him below her. She licked her dry lips, her breath still coming hard as her fingers did not stop what they were doing, though now his fingers were joining in, and in such a moment she could feel she would agree to everything.

"If you wish it, my Lord." She said, trembling as his thumb on her pearl had her on the brink of a climax.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:34 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

He grinned at her, and nodded, but now his finger on her pearl pressed there, as if to stop everything.

"Not so soon my precious angel," he whispered, "you'll have to wait for that, and not until I say so."

His tone was kind but firm and brokered no argument. He shifted then, wrapping an arm around her waist, and shifting to lay her on the bed, now towering over her. He took her wrists, one in each hand, and kissed her lips again, hungrily.

"You please me very much, Mavie," he murmured. "Now be patient my sweet, while I get your jewelry, and keep your hands well above your head, like so."

He wriggled his eyebrows. "Unless you want to find out what happens when you disobey your Shahrizai lover, of course."

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 01:03 PM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

The look on his face when he grinned and the pressure of his thumb on her pearl stole her breath for a moment, breathing hard as she looked down at him under her. When he spoke of her having to wait until he told her to climax. She swallowed the lump in her throat, she was not used to being told when she could and could not climax, and that alone was a new experience.

"Of course, my Lord." She told him, trying to sound humble. His tone was not cruel, but it was firm and seemed to brook no nonsense. When he suddenly moved her, rolling them so he was atop of her, her arms stretched up above her head. She looked up into his blue eyes as he leaned down to kiss her, and she kissed him back before he was telling her what he was going to do now.

She trembled a little, excited and curious but also a little apprehensive too. She looked up into his eyes and shook her head as he spoke about her finding out what would happen if she disobeyed him. Did he want her to disobey him? She was tempted, but then she was not one who wished to be hurt for that infraction either.

Her body, which had been so close to her own self given climax was throbbing with need, but she knew she would need to lay back and wait for him now.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 10:11 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Maximilien laughed lightly, nipped at her lips, and then at her breasts, and then lower, between her legs, he placed a kiss. He would not hurt her in any way she wouldn't enjoy, he had promised himself that, but he liked to see her shaking this way, full of desire and of some trepidation.

He left the bed, then, leaving her to wait, and returned with a set of clamps, with a lovely golden chain between them. He came back, looking at Mavie, taking his time to examine her, and sat on the bed, caressing her belly, her chest and her hips with a soft, gentle, tender hand.

He held out the contraption, and asked, lightly, "do you know what these are, Mavie?"

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 05:11 PM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Mavie could not be totally relaxed, not yet. She knew the reputation that his clan had, and yet she had agreed to do as he said to repay him. She knew she must be mad, and while she trusted him she didn't know if he would really take in to account her lack of experience with pain. She would only have to wait and see.

His nips to her skin made he jump and gasp, and while she had expected a nip between her thighs, his kiss was surprising and welcome. She watched as he left the bed, and she didn't move a muscle into he came back with the clamps on a golden chain.

His hand on her body made her tremble again, soft sighs escaping her mouth as he did. When he held the clamps up, she looked at them and licked her lips. "They are nipple clamps, my Lord." She replied smoothly, and while she had an idea on the effect of them, she didn't say. She had a feeling he wanted to school her.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 06:41 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Max smiled, pleased, and continued his caresses, shifting to cup one of her breasts. "They are," he replied. "Have you ever worn any before?"

The ones he had selected were very light - the chain was not so heavy that it would induce extreme pressure, and the clamps themselves were adjustable, so that he might find her limit, but not go over it.

He was aware that she was no Valerian, no anguisette, but he knew also that she might find pleasure in this, like the good Jasmine adept she was. "Here, my sweet," he said, "I won't even put them on you so soon, not until you are good and ready."

He leaned in, then, to suckle at her nipple, his other hand cupping the neglected one, though he would soon shift from one to the other, the clamps set aside, for now, to be picked up later, when the time came.

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 02:36 PM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Mavie shivered all over as his hands continued their caresses of her body, and she had to remember that he was like the leopard that she had dressed as today. The Shahrizai were like the wild cats, people could forget what they were, but then they could bite at any moment. She had never experienced one before, until now anyway.

"No, my Lord." She purred to him, glad that she had given him the right answer, and that it had pleased him. When he spoke of not using them until she was ready, she licked her lips and nodded her head to him.

When his mouth moved to her breasts, from one nipple to another, she sighed in pleasure, her back lifting off the bed as he moved fro one to another. "So good," she moaned to him, her thighs rubbing together as pleasure flared at the juncture between her thighs.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 05:57 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Oh, she was so delightful, the way she gave in to pleasure in barely a beat. Maximilien smiled, and he kept on, waiting for her to be completely lost into his touch. He took his time to place the first clamp, doing so after he'd suckled her nipple to excitement, and he adjusted it to the lowest setting.

At that point, he waited for her to react, then increased the pressure just so, until he saw that more would be unwelcome, and did the same to the other, reading her face all the while for a sign that he was overstepping.

Once that was done, he shifted his caresses to the place between her thigh, and whispered, his hand on her mons, gently resting, "On your knees, please."

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Today at 02:04 pm
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Mavie had hardly felt the clamps go on to start with, but when she did she opened her eyes and looked down her chest to the clips that were being attached. She was breathing hard, licking her lips as she watched what Max was doing to her. She could see the light in his eyes as he was doing this, focused on her breasts as he was. And she moaned under him, letting him do as he pleased. And sweet Naamah, it felt amazing.

She winced as the pressure increased, and he seemed to stop at a certain point, and she noticed that he stopped. She was grateful, and trembled as she looked up at him, the constant pressure on her breasts new and sending tingles through her body.

When he told her to get on her knees, she blinked and nodded, moving up to do as she was told, a gentle caress to his face as she did before she was on her knees before him. She was very aware of his hand between her thighs, and she licked her lips, looking at him a she waited to see what he wanted from her now.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by darby of shine & wecode
CFS © Black, Mini-profile created by Holly
Staff Affiliates
Scion's Affiliates
Top RP Sites RPG-D L&O a resource community Rockin Roleplay Forum Roleplay Site ruinandrise OHaV Shadowplay ACADEMY X
Black Prism fateanddestiny HH The Four Dimensions, a paranormal fantasy rp FEROX NickPicHost The Creed.online Potterwatch Restored Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU