chatbox
spammers & haters will be given to Mandrake Adepts - Discord Users If link doesn't work pm admin
Scions of Terre D'Ange
au kusheline rp

Royal
Noble
Night Court
Priesthood
Military
Commoner
Date

Event

TBA

setting - rules - Alias Sorting - biography - claims - members

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[M] Stalking for prey, Mavie nó Jasmine
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 06:24 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

He was so angry; so lonely in his anger, Maximilian Shahrizai, the young Vicomte with the dark past. His feet felt heavier in the ballroom - as if he was alone to carry a dark secret that no-one could ever know. That was the way of things.

He felt this way, but he was intent on turning the tide around and having had one glass of joie (no more), he proceeded to circle the dance-floor in search of a suitably interesting partner.

Around him, rumors abounded about Kusheline men ravishing adepts on the dance floor, one way or another - and he reckoned he could well do the same. He was looking actively for a historical figure who might strike his fancy - a red-haired Delaunay was dancing with a unicorn. A gleaned whisper told him that was Princess Raphaelle de la Courcel - one of Gurain's brood. Interesting.

He would have to find out more later.

He wandered about some more, scanning the room. Someone had to be worth his night.

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:07 PM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

"No, my Lord, I am not interested."

Mavie was trying to keep her voice down, but her irritation was starting to come through, she was sure. She had worried what would happen having the Servants of Naamah here tonight, but the vote had gone through and she was here instead of being at Cereus house for the night.

And being bothered by two minor lordlings who were to into their cups to take no for an answer.

"But it's what you do, little kitty cat, you please us."

The excess stink of whisky on the tail ones breath was making her feel sick, he was leaning in way to close. They had finally cornered her by one of the doors to one of the balconies, after chasing her around most of the evening
They had driven off anyone who may have been interested in her and now that kind of had her trapped.

"Please, me Lord, if you would just let me -"

"Yes, I'm a lord and it's about time you started showing me proper respect!"

In that moment she knew she would have to risk making a scene to escape the situation, though as a tall dark haired man came near she looked out to him with silent pleading in her eyes.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 06:36 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Maximilien did not like bullies. He found them the weakest of them all - quite like, he would have argued, murderers, batterers, and other such base users fo brute strength. He was not the type to use it - favoring more discreet means of action. Yet because he was so very angry, he was, just once, quite willing to use brute force of his own.

He had spotted the distressed leopard - a beauty in her own right, clearly one of Naamah's, being disrespected in ways unfitting the venue. Very well.

He pushed his mask up to his forehead, showing his characteristic features and fully intending to play off of them. Then, Maximilian stalked, letting his silent footfalls give him the advantage, only revealing his presence when he dropped a heavy hand on the larger of the two bullies. "The lady has been quite clear," he told them, letting his steely blue eyes convey the threat as his voice was cool as water. "Now I will count until three. If by then you haven't begged her forgiveness and taken yourselves out of her sight, you will have three options."

One of them sneered, the other opened his mouth, but the young Vicomte went on. "The first will be that I will throw the both of you off this Balcony, and go to Kushiel with my soul at peace. Two: I will see you at Mandrake, and pay for your assignations, and the lady's viewing pleasure."

Perhaps it would be amusing, after all, to spend money at Mandrake on someone who was not his sister. The thought made him grin like the predator he truly was.

One of them lunged at him and he dodged with cat-like grace. Max laughed and said, "Option three it is," just before he tripped the bigger lordling and took a knee to him with cruel joy. His companion now immobilized to the floor, the other took a step forward, and the young Shahrizai laughed. "Come now," he said, "there's plenty for two," and the smaller bully held his hands up, taking a few steps back.

Only once the coward was far enough, did Max remove his hold from the first assailant, raising him by the collar, then spinning him and sending him off with his foot up his behind, a kick strong enough that made the lordling falter.

"Compliments of house Shahrizai," he spat at him cockily as he ran off. That was as much for the lordlings as it was for the crowds, possibly also for Mela's benefit, if she were around somewhere, to see that her brother was, in fact, a man with iron magairlí, as his Eiran foster brothers would say.

Oh, Max almost hoped there'd be a segue to this. Once the commotion had passed, he turned to the distressed adept and gave her a winning grin. "Some people really don't know how to live," and taking a glass from a passing tray, he offered it to her. "Maximilian Shahrizai, at your service, sweet Lady of the Jungle. Are you alright?"

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 03:40 PM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

The masked Lord who had been passing her did indeed stop to aid her, and she was more than a little surprised as he began to force the two Lordlings to stop their harassment and leave her be. She had not imagined anyone would help, they all seemed so preoccupied, and they have have assumed that maybe she was a Valerian adept and this was part of her kink. It wasn't. though she could be a little submissive fro time to time, though she did not exactly get off on the pain thing that the Valerians did. She loved pleasure in all its forms, and that was that.

When he shouted after tham that it was compliments of House Shahrizai, she felt her eyes widen slightly, and nibbled her lower lip. A Shahrizai Lord had aided her. That was surprising to say the least. She watched as he sent them off packing, the Lordlings not wanting to fight with one of Kushiel's line, and then he turned those blue eyes onto her.

The smile he gave was winning, and she smiled to him more than a little relieved. "Thank you, Lord Shahrizai," she dipped into a curtsy, before he had given her his full name. When he did, she smiled to him more, and giggled softly as he called her Lady of the Jungle. "I am Mavie no Jasmine, my Lord, Leopard Queen." She gave a soft growl, and wink though she did look a little shaken. Just slightly. "Thank you for your aid, those bastards have been following me around all evening, they would just not take no for an answer." She sighed, "It was a mistake to have us here tonight, I think."

She touched his hand lightly, "Maybe I get you a drink, or a dance to say thank you?" She also did not want to be alone right then either.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 02:25 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Mavie was indeed shaken, and Maximilien was there, holding a glass of joie for her. That made him chuckle. "I do have a drink for you here, if you want it," he replied good-naturedly.

Now that he had spent his angry energy on the two idiot nobles, he was feeling calm again. Good thing Mela didn't get to ruffle his feathers too often - but good thing, also, that he had learned to school his temper in such thorough ways.

"In all earnest, your idiot suitors did me a favor," he replied. "I was in a mood to place my boot up someone's backside, and now it's done." He looked her up and down, and went on with, "You're gorgeous, but you just had an emotion. Have a drink and tell me more about the idiots - I expect I'll hear from them again soon. We can always dance later, when you're not shaking from head to toe."

He did like the shaking usually, but this was not... how it should have been induced. Ah, a thought, for later, for future mischief, is the night panned out in that direction.

And information, as he well knew, was power. He could do with some of that.

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 06:55 AM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Mavie smiled as she look the glass of joie from him, and nodded her head in thanks. She sipped the joie, not wanting to drink it all down in one go. The sweet strong liquor slid down her throat and filled her stomach with fire. "Thank you, Lord Shahrizai, this is greatly appriciated." She gave him a small look, her eyes ringed in khol being her mask.

She was calming down, and when the Lord spoke of the two idiots doing him a favour, she smiled to him and and nodded her head. The he was calling her gorgeous, but then telling her to relax and talk about the two men he had chased off. She smiled and finished the rest of the joie, and placed the glass on a passing tray held by a servant. He wished to know more about the two Lordings, and she nodded her head to him.

"The taller one, Jean-Claude, is a fourth son of the minor House Maneion, from Azzalle. He believes he is owed more than his actual status gives him. The other, the red haired lordling is a friend of his, though I only know his House name. De Fleurs from Siovale." She sighed, "They have been coming into Jasmine, and trying to get an Assignation with me, though I have refused them as I simply do not like them." Her voice told her exactly what she thought of them, it was flat and almost emotionless.

She leaned into him a little, liking the strength and warmth she felt there. It would keep her grounded for the moment. "I am sorry of I have caused you any trouble, my Lord." She looked up into his eyes once again, her own green flicked with gold, wide and earnest.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 12:12 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Maximilien listened, committing the information to memory - he would of course find out the little Des Fleurs' identity, and make sure arrangements to school both he and the Maneion were at the ready. He had a hunch he would not need to look for them, though, particularly since those clearly could not take no for an answer.

"Did I stutter, my lady of Jasmine?" he asked after Mavie apologized to him. "I enjoyed getting involved and would, and will do it again, for free." She seemed to need further reassurance, and so he slipped an arm around her waist, a clear indication to any and all watching that she was under his protection. "I will even tell you that should they come for you again, once you have informed your Dowayne, you should write to the Palace and have me sent for. There are ways to get such folk off to the temple of Kushiel, and I know them all."

His hand shifted against her waist; he did not like bullies, even if, to some, he was perhaps one himself. Certainly he liked power, and certainly his blood ran hot beneath the cold surface. For instance, if he took a moment to think about his current companion, he thought she would look glorious on all fours, or tied to a bedpost. Yet, as Maximilian was everything Maneion and Des Fleurs were not, he shoved the thought away for a future visit to Valerian.

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 09:08 AM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Mavie was a true child of Jasmine, a hedonist down to her bones. If she had been attracted to the two Lords, she would have gone along with them, and maybe even submitted a little to their controlling needs. But she had not been, and she ever did anything that she wasn't sure would feel amazing. It was simply who she was as a person. She licked her lips and looked to the side as he asked if he was stuttering, and he went on to ensure her that he had enjoyed the encounter. She looked up at him, remembering that he was a Shahrizai, and that maybe everything she had heard f the family was indeed true.

"Then I am glad to have been of service," she gave him a slightly impish smile, as she finished the drink and then felt his arm going around her. She leaned into his embrace, and heard his words about protection. "Thank you, my Lord, it is sweet of you." She smiled a little more, "Or maybe you wish these things to happen, so you can come to the rescue and drag some Lordlings around by their scruffs."

She looked around, and then back to the Lord by her size. "My Lord, would you like to come and take a turn around the dancefloor with me?" She asked, wanting to slip into a normal party mood, as she had the last few Longest Nights. "I would really appreciate it."

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 06:35 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

It would never not be weird to Maximilian that someone would call him sweet. Weak, was more like the song he was used to. An arse, if his Eiran friends were anything to go back. An oaf, if one believed his foster lord, though that was in obvious jest. He had been called many things in his short life, but sweet was not one of them.

Heh. He could scratch that off his list then.

"I guess I can," he replied after she'd asked him to take her to the dancefloor. He was an able dancer, as most of his kin was; that was not a matter. In fact, he quite liked the idea that he might have a chance to take her for a spin, if she wanted it so much. An occasion to see more of her pert cleavage, to press his belly to hers would be welcome.

He found a smile for her and led her to the dance floor just as a new song was beginning - this one was slow and sensual, and he reckoned it would fit well with the young and beautiful Jasmine. He took the position, placing her firmly against him. When the music began, he led her through the steps, his body firm and his hold certain.

((OOC: I was thinking.... Mambo?))

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 03:11 PM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Mavie smiled to him as he seemed to take her compliment and did not argue it and fake being humble. She hated when Lords did that, as much as when they were too overly arrogant. She just wished that some of them would be who they were, as she was always more attracted to people who were themselves. And that would go for the man next to her too.

She smiled as he agreed that he could dance with her, and she let him take her arm and lead her to the dancefloor. She had an idea that those two Lords were going to be watching, and that was fine with her. Let them see that she was indeed under Lord Shahrizai's protection, and really, who would be stupid enough to cross them. Except maybe the Morhbans, but she was sure that grudge went back a hundred years or more.

And none of her concern.

As the music started, and she followed his lead, her body fitting against his. She knew the steps, and kept time perfectly, and she smiled up to him as they danced, not needing to look down at their feet. And she found she had a wonder if what they said about the Shahrizai was true.

"You move beautifully, my Lord. I hope you would allow me to show my appreciation."

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 12:59 AM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

This southern song was rhythmic, not quite a tango but something more energetic, less confrontational. The serpent dance, they called it. Maximilien knew it well enough. He moved against her with some assurance, pressing back and conceding, trading places and then returning to them.

He spun her and caught her firmly after her offer, and replied, voice low, "And how would you mean to do that, O leopard queen?"

He wasn't one of those boring lords with simple tastes; his were refined, demanding, harsh and complex. Would she even be interested in exploring that side of Naamah's arts?

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:03 PM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Mavie moved in time with the music, her actions copying his almost perfectly. He let her spin her one way and then another, ulike the tango which had been performed already tonight, this was no so much a battle but a show of wills, and a point of not backing down. She smiled, feeling more than one set of eyes on them, and she had to wonder how her tanned skin looked against his lighter tones.

When he asked her how she would show her appreciation, she smiled to him and nibbled her lower lip almost coyly. "However one would please a Sun God." She smiled to him, and made herself look almost demure for a moment. Jasmine was a house of many tastes, but the canon was pleasure and in that case so many things were permitted.

"How thoroughly have you explored Jasmine House, my Sun King?" She asked, "We like to cater to many things, and I promise you I will not leave you wanting or unsatisfied."

She met his eyes and winked to him as she licked her lips before he was twirled out from him once again.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:11 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Max was looking at her lips, and the way she licked them made him wonder how his phallus would feel around those lush lips.

"Do not make promises you cannot keep," he said in response, his voice just a touch hoarser than it should have been. His hold on her tightened, and he leaned into whisper in her ear, "I am Scion of Kushiel, my little cat, and though I do not act like an ass, that doesn't mean I am not harsh. Are you certain that you want to do such a thing, and give yourself up to His cruel mercies?"

His hand was trailing against her back now, pressing in, a hint of nail in promise.

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mavie nó Jasmine
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:26 PM
d'Angeline
Free Adept
Single
LuLuBlu

Max was looking at her lips, and the way she licked them made him wonder how his Mavie could feel his eyes on her lips, and that just made her lick of touch them even more. She was one who could read her Patrons, and while Maximilien Shahrizai was not a Patron, exactly, she could still see the way his eyes lingered and darkened. It made her blood heat up in her veins.

His words made her smile, and she felt the way his arms tightened around her, as he began to whisper into her ear. She knew who and what he was, and she also had a feeling she could be in for a good night, as long as he was not planning to go full Mandrake on her. She had heard of the crazy Mandrake who was a Shahrizai in the house, and she had heard that some Valerian Adepts had suffered much under their lash. Would this one be like that?

"I am not giving myself up to Kushiel's cruel mercies, I am giving myself up to your mercies and pleasure." She looked into his eyes, "I am no Valerian whipping post, but I can give you pleasure, and will try to please all your tendencies." She looked into his eyes, feeling his nail in her back and trembled slightly.

Maximilien Shahrizai
PMEmail
^
Maximilien Shahrizai
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:35 PM
D'Angeline
Vicomte
Single
Grasshopper

Well, the trembling certainly did it for Max, and his hold on her increased ever so slightly.

"We should discuss this elsewhere," he whispered, "unless you want me to start making a spectacle of us, more than we already are."

Clearly, he was starting to feel ignited by her words, but he wasn't about to go to bed with her without a signale. He knew better, much better.

The music demanded he spin her and so he did, somewhat reluctantly, and then he decided to bring her close again, and paused, his hand sliding down her arm in the pose, before he dipped her, fast like a mambo.

"Shall we adjourn?" he murmured once he was pressed against her body, and she was entirely at his mercy.

Mavie nó Jasmine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by darby of shine & wecode
CFS © Black, Mini-profile created by Holly
Staff Affiliates
Scion's Affiliates
Top RP Sites RPG-D L&O a resource community Rockin Roleplay Forum Roleplay Site ruinandrise OHaV Shadowplay ACADEMY X
Black Prism fateanddestiny HH The Four Dimensions, a paranormal fantasy rp FEROX NickPicHost The Creed.online Potterwatch Restored Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU