chatbox
spammers & haters will be given to Mandrake Adepts - Discord Users If link doesn't work pm admin
Scions of Terre D'Ange
au kusheline rp

Royal
Noble
Night Court
Priesthood
Military
Commoner
Date

Event

TBA

setting - rules - Alias Sorting - biography - claims - members

Add Reply
New Poll

March Announcement 2018
Elua
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 12:09 AM
Ageless
d'Angeline
Admin
Everyone
Elua

March Announcement 2018
monthly update

WOOHOO!!! We have made it another month. We also managed a large activity check. So, that brings ups to March at last. March means a lot of things.

First up would be the wedding of the King as our event. You can find it HERE. You will notice we have broken it down a little differently. Since this is the first sitting king (or queen) to be wed in about hundred and fifty years there is a large celebration planned. It is set up by the day and there are two events each day that should appeal to people of all levels of society. There is also an open air market and fair out of the east gates that will run the whole week in rp but a month give or take in rp.

Alais de la Courcel's family tree is now up. It might look a little incomplete but it is rather large. If you are interested in playing the Cruarch heir I can give you the details please contact me here via pm or dm on discord.

I know there are more announcements but at this moment they elude me. Please check this often and happy rping.

© darren criss

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by darby of shine & wecode
CFS © Black, Mini-profile created by Holly
Staff Affiliates
Scion's Affiliates
Top RP Sites RPG Initiative RPG-D L&O roleplay ads Rockin Roleplay Sufficient Unto the Day
Moorland Manor OHaV Shadowplay ACADEMY X Forum Roleplay Site HH
fateanddestiny HH The Four Dimensions, a paranormal fantasy rp NickPicHost Potterwatch Restored Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU