|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Aug 14 2017, 06:28 AM
We already have the next event, it will go up shortly. We understand that a few members do not get what an event is. Think of them like min plot points or places to jump off from. Don't know what to do with a character? The event might be something or some way of starting them off. Events can be anything from a festival, a holiday and things like that. The following are ones we already have in mind.
Strawberry/Raspberry Fete - June/July
Longest Night - December/January
Harvest Thing - Fall Sometime
If you have an idea please share it we would love to hear from you.
Posted: Mar 4 2018, 06:16 PM
Some extra suggestions:
- A sort of science fair (maybe hosted by the clergy of Shemazai / Siovalese nobility?)
- A music festival (by Eisheth's clergy and Eglantine maybe?)
- A food / gastronomy festival (by the inkeepers/appropriate merchants)
- A beer/wine festival
- A christening of boats (possibly in relation to the clergy of Azza)
- A day of penance (Kusheline peeps ahoy)
- Royal birthdays could be excuses for shindigs
- A "singles" festival, where eligible singles are ready to mingle
That's it for me :-)
"If there is no trust, there is nothing. Trust is all."
— Rob Thurman (Deathwish (Cal Leandros, #4))