chatbox
spammers & haters will be given to Mandrake Adepts - Discord Users If link doesn't work pm admin
Scions of Terre D'Ange
au kusheline rp

Royal
Noble
Night Court
Priesthood
Military
Commoner
Date

Event

TBA

setting - rules - Alias Sorting - biography - claims - members

Add Reply
New Poll

Women, to the Shield Wall!, Female Warriors Wanted
Sif Vaterlos
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 01:10 PM
½ Skaldi
Mercerny Leader
Single
LuLuBlu

By Axe and Bow, Sword and Spear,
I will never be weak again
Looking for a group of strong female characters to join the Valkyries!

The Valkyries is a women only group of Mercenaries based out of the Terre d'Ange and Skaldi boarder. There are no males allowed to join, and no woman who wants to join is turned away, regardless of experience, history or nationality. They are welcome to join the Mercenary band as long as they stick to the rules, and contribute in some way.

The band was founded by Sif Vertalos, and a number of other women she met in a similar circumstance as herself. They stayed together out of protection, but found tat they were stronger together, and saw a future together.

They are paid a regular wage when on a job, which their popularity has been growing, and also all sign wills to say who their belongings and prophet shares will go to if they die.

If this sounds good to you, sign up today and join the strongest band of women around today.

Post below if interest, or PM me!
I hope you do!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by darby of shine & wecode
CFS © Black, Mini-profile created by Holly
Staff Affiliates
Scion's Affiliates
Top RP Sites RPG Initiative RPG-D L&O roleplay ads Rockin Roleplay Sufficient Unto the Day Versailles
Moorland Manor Frisson: Dark Victorian Writing Forum Saints Sleep OHaV Shadowplay ACADEMY X Forum Roleplay Site HH
fateanddestiny HH The Four Dimensions, a paranormal fantasy rp NickPicHost Potterwatch Restored Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU